We have a steady supply of local Grape Tomatoes and Stringless Beans atÂ reasonable prices so what a better way to enjoy them with this this colourful,Â easy to make, summer salad over the festive period. We would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from the team at Odeum Farms.
Ingredients (serves 4/5)
* 800g fresh Green StringlessÂ Beans
* 40ml fresh Lemon Juice
* 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
* 200g Marinated Feta, drained
* Reserved Feta Oil
* Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
* 250g punnet of Grape Tomatoes
* Half tsp Castor Sugar
1. Cook green beans in salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green, tender and crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well
2. Place the lemon juice, mustard, sugar and 40ml of the reserved feta oil in a small bowl. Use a fork to whisk until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Combine the beans, feta and grape tomatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss until all combined. Serve immediately and enjoy!